Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The things which you learned and received and heard and saw in me these do, and the God of peace will be with you.

But I rejoiced in the Lord greatly that now at last your care for me has flourished again; though you surely did care, but you lacked opportunity.

Not that I speak in regard to need, for I have learned in whatever state I am, to be content:

I know how to be abased, and I know how to abound. Everywhere and in all things I have learned both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:9-13

This week has been a difficult one. I's still having difficulty keeping things down.
Next Tuesday they will be doing a scope, which I am glad they are. When I throw up my head feels like its going to pop. Ice helps a great deal. I turn on the TV and
I see all the hurting and children without parents and I pray for all of them and not myself. The Lord puts us in situations for a reason. They are planned ahead of time by Him. I pray all of this suffering will open hearts and let the gospel in
for salvation.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Eunice, you are looking so good!