Friday, October 29, 2010

Good Morning! I began my day this morning with a devotional from a book called
"Jesus Calling." It has become a way of life for me. I would like to share todays
reading with you.

Linger in My Presence a while. Rein in your impulses to plunge into the day's activities. Beginning your day alone with Me is essential preparation for success. A great athlete takes time to prepare himself mentally for the feat ahead of him before he moves a muscle. Similarly, your time of being still in My Presence equips you for the day ahead of you. Only I know what will happen to you this day. I have arranged the events you will encounter as you go along your way. If you are not adequately equipped for the journey, you will grow weary and lose heart. Relax with Me while I ready you for action. Ephesians 2:10; Hebrews 10:3

Isn't it wonderful that we don't have to worry about the day. The Lord is taking care of it and us.

Have a wonderful and blessed day to all of you.

No comments: