Sunday, March 7, 2010

WAKE UP WITH THE BIBLE

This morning I felt a need to say somethings. The Lord has complete control of my life, but I continue to sin. Complaining to the point of not knowing I am complaining about things that are none of my business. I read scripture more, but not as much I would like to. I don't sent a note of encouragement to someone who may need it. I don't take a dinner over to a mother (and family) who has had a hard day or just because I was thinking about them. Our speaker, Joe Reese, just puts it on the line!!! He got me to thinking. He said for every hour I spend watching television I should read my Bible for an hour (or more). Saying I am a christian is not enough. I need to talk and walk as a christian as the Lord tells me to through scripture. Being sick, tired or depressed is no excuse for me not to follow the Lord. I love the Lord with all my heart, but I need to show it, not just think it!!!!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I cannot wait to listen to those messages! Glad they encouraged you, Eunice.